Search in one go with Kaluga, in the Avans catalogue and many other Xplora sources. For instance databases with journal articles and e-books.
Search with Kaluga
Tips and tricks
- Search with English words for an international result and a better chance of finding scientific publications.
- Use double quotation marks to a fixed word combination: "Social media"
|Character||What it does||Example|
|?||replaces one character||organi?ational = organizational and organisational|
|*||replaces several characters||marketing* = marketingplan and marketingmanagement|
- You can search with AND, OR or NOT
Social AND Media:
both words must occur in the search results
Social OR Media:
the results must at least contain one of the two words
Social NOT Media:
only Social may occur in the search results
Kaluga search results
- Save a result by clicking on the folder with a + and then choose email, save or print. Remember to email or print the Folder at the top of the screen before closing Kaluga.
- Choose from several guidelines for references, e.g. APA.
- You can also export saved results to RefWorks.
To save your search history, you must create an account in Kaluga. You can do this via the Sign in link at the top right of the screen.