You can arrange for a book to be transferred from one of the other Avans campuses. Ask for this at the service desk.
Or reserve something that is out on loan free of charge. You can do this online.
- You can reserve up to five items at the same time
- You will be notified when your reserved items are available
- Reserved materials are kept aside for a maximum of ten days
How to reserve in the online catalogue
- Go to the Avans University Catalogue
- Search for the publication out on loan (Identifiable by the text out on loan → Reserve)
- Click on Reserve
- Enter the number below the barcode on your student card
- Enter the first three letters of your surname. Click Login
- The publication has now been reserved for you
Always use the first three letters of your surname (without prefixes) as it appears on your student card. In some cases you must enter an extra 0 (zero) before the number.