You have a meeting, but you want to save you a trip? Think green and save time!
At several places at Avans you can videoconference. This is communicating over a distance with image and sound, between two or more locations.
A videoconference can also be used for:
- distance education
- speeches for large groups
- sharing PowerPoint presentations
For videoconferencing there is a dedicated VC set in the house. You will find it in:
- Breda Hogeschoollaan: Xplora (HX211), Xplora backoffice (HX009), Xplora Innovation Lab, HD001 (ABC) and HF003
- Tilburg Prof. Cobbenhagenlaan: Xplora backoffice and CA101a
- Den Bosch, Onderwijsboulevard 215: OX102 and OX215
- Den Bosch, Hervenplein: Xplora
Staff reserve HX211, HX009, CA101a and OX102 through Outlook. Just add these areas when creating a meeting.
A video meeting or web conference with a webcam is simpler. There are several possibilities.
Multimedia Support offers assistance for Skype, among others.