You can arrange for a book to be transferred from one of the other Avans campuses. Ask for this at the service desk.
Or reserve something that is out on loan free of charge. You can do this online.
- You can reserve up to five items at the same time
- You will be notified by email when your reserved items are available. In that email the three digits before the title explain at which Xplora you can collect your reservation.
- Reserved materials are kept aside for a maximum of ten days
How to reserve in the online catalogue
- Go to the Avans University Catalogue
- Search for the publication out on loan (Identifiable by the text out on loan → Reserve)
- Click on Reserve
- Enter the number below the barcode on your (digital) student card or staff card
- Enter the first three letters of your surname. Click Login
- The publication has now been reserved for you
Always use the first three letters of your surname (without prefixes) as it appears on your card. In some cases you must enter an extra 0 (zero) before the number.