Corona update: limited loan of books
We want to facilitate students and teachers to reserve and collect books and other learning materials from Xplora. That is why Xplora will offer this service, on a limited scale.
Students and teachers can request a maximum of five books at a time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing the following information:
- name and student or employee number
- title book, and if necessary other information such as print
- pickup location
- Then wait for our pick-up message
Xplora prepares your requests near the receptions at:
- Breda (Hogeschoollaan)
- Tilburg (Professor Cobbenhagenlaan)
- Den Bosch (Onderwijsboulevard or Hervenplein)
- AKV|St.Joost Breda (Beukenlaan)*
- AKV|St.Joost Den Bosch (Parallelweg)*
* Please make an appointment in advance to collect books from AKV|St.Joost. You can do this via this link.
You can return borrowed materials without appointment now.
In most cases you can renew yourself and check your loan dates via this link.
We remain open online
In the meantime, don't forget that we offer 24/7 online access to many materials, such as ebooks and databases.
Please don't hesitate to ask your questions by email, at email@example.com.